1. Do I need previous experience before attending a group exercise class?
Nope. Our classes are designed for all fitness levels and can be modified to fit your needs.
2. What equipment do I need to bring?
Appropriate exercise attire/shoes and an exercise mat. (we do have a limited supply of mats if you need to borrow one)
3. Do I need to register in advance?
We do encourage registration 24 hours prior to the class start time but walk ins are welcome :)
4. How much do classes cost?
All classes are $10 each OR take advantage of our 5 class punch card for $45 or 10 class punch card for $85.
5. When are classes offered?
Fusion - Cardio Level 1 Tuesday's 6:30 - 7:15 pm
Fusion - Cardio Level 2 Wednesday's 8 - 8:45 pm
Ignite - Strength Level 1 Tuesday's 7:30 - 8:15 pm
7. How do the punch cards work?
Punch cards may be purchased online or in person and a physical card will be provided at the first class you attend. Each time you attend a class you will sign in and present your card. 5 class punch cards expire 60 days after date of purchase, 10 class punch cards expire 120 days after date of purchase. Punch cards are non-transferable and non-refundable.